Creating the perfect Baby Shower...Are you organising your friends or colleagues baby shower and looking to make it special? You can hire our beautiful vintage crockery and accessories to decorate your venue or home.
Create a beautiful Sunday afternoon tea party for the mum-to-be; Pour earl grey from vintage teapots and sip from our delicate vintage teacups. Why not recreate tea at the Ritz, by using our ‘couture’ cake stands to display your cucumber sandwiches, mini egg mayo rolls, mini chocolate éclairs, strawberry tartlets and of course homemade scones! Fill our pretty sugar bowls with fresh Devon cream and local strawberry jam and place vintage silverware cutlery at each table setting.
Click the next button below to find out what you need...
Creating the perfect Bay Shower...what to hireWhat to hire from our Hire Parlour:
Baed on 8 yummy mummys!
- Two vintage teapots
- 8 vintage cups and saucers and 8 silver tea spoons
- 8 vintage tea plates and 8 silver tea knives
- 4 three tier cake stands
- 6 vintage bowls for the cream and jam and 6 silver spoons
- 1 sugar bowl and one set of tongs
Create a beautiful table setting by using some of our vintage inspired table runners on crisp white linen – total vintage yummy mummy style!
We love...Cupake and the Cocktails...Hosting a party, product launch or fashion show for 200 or maybe a girls dinner party for 12 and want to do something different? Use our gorgeous vintage china tea cups and sip your cosmo’s while tucking into some yummy cupcakes – very Sex and the City- esque – we love it!
To create a stir you will need:
- The Crockery: An eclectic mix of vintage cups and saucers and our ‘couture’ cake stands
- The Drink: Cosmopolitans or Martini
- The Food: The main would have to be mini kobe sliders
- The Cupcakes: A selection of different flavoured cupcakes served on three tier ‘couture’ cake stands
A country vintage wedding...
- The Location: The Cotswolds
- The venue: A marquee on the lawn lined with our ‘signature’ bunting
- The Guests: Sienna Miller, Alice Temperley, Kirstie Allsopp
- The Menu: Hog roast and orchard homemade apple sauce followed by dainty cupcakes
- The Tunes: Jazz band on the lawn, followed by a local band
- The Dress: Vintage Lace Temperley gown
- The Ride: A vintage Rolls – of course!
- The Crockery: Mismatched plates for the hog roast, vintage coloured and engraved champagne glasses for the toast, and The English Tea Party’s ‘Couture’ cake stands for all the dainty cupcakes.