Our History… in a tea break:
• The English Tea Party was founded by Victoria Moy
• We got our first vintage hire collection together, built our own website and wrote a simple business plan – we launched!
• We did our first wedding shows in Devon and London.
• Our collection of vintage china grew to over 400 covers.
• We assigned InkDesign to produce our first professional website.
• Family and friends were drafted in to help with orders.
• We took on two team members to help with putting collections together and driving around the country on delivery and collection duty.
• We launched our in house fun and geeky ‘UK Service Station quiz’ - makes motorway trips slightly more exciting!!
• We supplied vintage china tea cups and cake stands for some of our favourite clients: Christain Louboutin, Elizabeth Arden and Adlers of Bond Street – to name three!
• Royal Appointment…We appeared on Channel 4’s Big Brother – The Queen drank from our cups and had cake off our plates!!!
• Hours were spent sourcing fantastic vintage china to add to our collections – we grew to over 600 covers.
• Our new website launched
• We launch the TeaParty Boutique
• We launch our ‘we love to tea party’ monthly newsletter
• We launch ‘Everyones loves The English Tea Party’ blog
• We are Tea-minus Party and counting for our new hire parlours in London and very excitingly in Dubai…….